MICRO - SHADING & OMBRE / POWDER + Full Kit and PMU included
- BROWS MICRO-SHADING & POWDER / OMBRE
This course includes Beauty Marks and Freckles
2 day $795 + HST = $898 Certificate, Professional Kit, PMU Digital Device included
* MICROBLADING Fundamentals 3 day Course recommended.
Holiday Special : Free Lip Tattoo 3 day Course
-Micro-Feather is the newly technique of creating real-like strokes of hair using special needle ( cartridge) with a non-invasive pressure into the skin. This technique is fairly new in the field of brows microblading, taking the Hollywood by storm.. Special needle (cartridge) is used to create a more multiple strokes ( similar to the client's ) fluffy full brows. It has minimal discomfort and last longer even on the oily skin compared to Microblading where the skin is penetrated in the dermis using a manual blade with pigment. However , is still recommended to attend the Microblading 3 day program where you learn in details patern of strokes, color blending and corections.
- Performing with a Digital Device you can achive easily Ombre or Powder or 3D Shading look. Shaded Brows last longer than Feather strokes , looks more fuller and last much longer without being worried about appling make up. Absolutely no discomfort !
- Description of the Digital Device, Needles and the Kit.
-Type of skin
-Color Theory and Blends.
-Practice on the pad with different needles ( cartridges)
-Practice Soft Shading, Powder, Ombre or 3D Shading
-Sanitation and Sterilization
-Blood Borne Pathogens
-The instructor practicing on a live model.
-Step by step after care in the healing process.
Lunch time 1-1:30
- Health and Legal form signed by the customer.
- Social Media and Marketing MicroShading
-Preparing the station for examination
-Student performing on a live model
-Q & A
,1 Digital Device, 2 Practice Pads, Organic Pigments (3) made in USA, disposable ring and sticks, 1 Caliper, 15 Measurement Stickers, Guide to Micro-Shading, 1 Make up Pen, Numbing Cream, Numbing Gel, , 30 Cartridges #1RL ,# 3RL, #5 and #F7 for Digital Divice.
* We provide a full assistance to our students with 1 on 1 instructor/student ratio
*Hands-on practice under the supervision of the instructor. We believe that physical interaction with a live model and instructor will get the students the real life situations compared to the on line learning.
Our non-vocational courses are in full compliance with the regulations imposed by Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities under Colleges Career Act 2005.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Refunds can be provided no later than 2 weeks prior to the scheduled class. Admistrative Fee of 20% will apply over the amount to be refunded.
For More Information Contact Us
Contact Us At (416) 815-7500 or text at 416-573-3747